Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break

For my Spring Break I traveled with the rest of the baseball team down into Texas and Oklahoma to play games. I had never been in either Texas or Oklahoma and was pretty anxious to see what they were like. I thought Oklahoma was pretty neat with them having alot of flat farmground. There were also stretches which were kind of like the Badlands in the Dakotas which were pretty cool to see. The amount the landscape changed in just a short amount of time was pretty impressive to me. On the other hand Texas was a little bit of a dissapointment for me. I have heard all these people from Texas say how great it is and how it's the best thing there is. I know I only saw the northern and central part of Texas but it still was not that great of a place to live. I did get to go on the Riverwalk in San Antonio which was pretty cool and also got to see the Alamo. The weather was also nice for a few days before becoming rainy and cooler for the rest of the week. It was nice to get to see somewhere different and play baseball but I still would rather be at home then at Texas.

1 comment:

  1. Eric,
    Good posts to this point, but make sure you keep up-to-date. Yeah, Oklahoma is actually a diverse state geographically.

    ReplyDelete