Thursday, February 5, 2009

Probably the most interesting place that I have been to is going to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park. Me and my family went out this area several years ago during the summer. Being able to see the mountains and all the natural wildlife was just amazing to see. Yellowstone had a large variety of natural landscape and has some amazing places to visit. Being able to see the hot springs in was pretty incredible. Another highlight was being able to see the different geysers that Yellowstone is known for. To be honest Old Faithful was a bit of a disappointment, however being able to see all the other geysers more then made up for it. On this trip I was able to see some animals that I had never seen before including; buffalo, elk, and moose. Seeing the Yellowstone canyon and its waterfalls was pretty amazing and scary to drive along also. Probably the most amazing part of the trip for me was being able to see the Grand Teton Mountains. It was just so amazing for me to be able to see what God had created and how beautiful it was. I have wanted to go back there sometime and enjoy the natural beauty that is out in that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment